Art. 1. Legal information
Under article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various parties involved in carrying out and monitoring.
- Website owner : Romain Viallard
- Creator : Romain Viallard
- Publication manager : Romain Viallard – romain[at]romainviallard.dev
- Webmaster : Romain Viallard – romain[at]romainviallard.dev
- Hosting service provider : Hetzner Online GmbH – Industriestr. 25 - 91710 Gunzenhausen - Germany
Date de dernière mise à jour : 29/05/2020.
Art. 2. Contact
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user can contact the editor at the following e-mail address: romain[at]romainviallard.dev
Access and use of the site are subject to acceptance and compliance with these General Conditions of Use.
Art. 4. Access and navigation
The editor implements the technical solutions at his disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He may nevertheless at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of the latter in order to proceed with updates, modifications of its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
These Terms apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and / or community networks.
Art. 5. Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws, or with the rules of Netiquette;
– suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Art. 6. Responsibilities
The publisher is only responsible for the content he has edited himself.
The publisher is not responsible for:
– in the event of technical or compatibility problems with the site with any hardware or software;
– direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unpredictable damage resulting from the use or difficulties of using the site or its services;
– intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the unreliability and lack of security of the information circulating there;
– illicit content or activities using its site, without being duly aware of it within the meaning of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy and Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the information disseminated there.
The user is responsible:
– the protection of its equipment and data;
– the use he makes of the site or its services;
Art. 7. Hypertext links
The site may contain hypertext links pointing to other websites over which romainviallard.dev has no control. Despite the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the content that can be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the establishment of hypertext links to any page or document on its site, provided that the establishment of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, prior information from the site publisher is necessary before any hypertext link is set up.
Are excluded from this authorization sites disseminating information of an illegal, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
Finally, romainviallard.dev reserves the right to have deleted at any time a hypertext link pointing to its site, if the site considers it not in conformity with its editorial policy.
Art. 8. Intellectual property
The structure of the site but also the texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications that compose it are the property of the publisher and are protected as such by the laws in force under intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the contents, registered trademarks and services offered by the site, by any process whatsoever, without the express prior written authorization of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and would be likely constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code. And this, with the exception of elements expressly designated as royalty free on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property right relating to an element of the site, which remains the exclusive property of the publisher.
It is prohibited for the user to enter data on the site which would modify or which could modify its content or appearance.
Art. 9. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction